What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello all,

Early morning class today, so posting a bit later. A somewhat surprising 5.1 today (in spite of three days without exercise, but not sleeping in might have helped a bit).

@ianpspurs -- Love your sense of humor and your comment about skipping being exercise.
@buster -- Welcome to the thread. Very good control, btw.

Have a great day, everyone.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Swipey started at 3.6 but eventually bid it up to 5.3 so who knows? There were 3.3s last evening which I'm fine with for anything I'm likely to do. @garyclark82 true grit son, true grit.

Last edited:

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
5.7 this morning.

was supposedly 3.8 at 5 AM and then 3.6 at 6.30 AM afvter taking evasive action got the above reading at 8 AM

Reactions: ziggy_w

DEBBIESCOTT

Type of diabetes
MODY
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Libre says 5.4 this morning
Says up to 11 after a very slow 3 miles run/walk, keep checking every 5 minutes it’s all over the place
Glucose meter says 8,7 & 8.4 after exercise, hopefully glucose meter correct
Have a good day everyone

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
5.4, having been in the 6s for months a few changes have had me in the 5s for all but 2 days in the last month, but rather than be happy .... now I want into the fours !

Have a good day folks.
Great attitude. Take the "weird" days with a pinch of Himalayan pink but always evaluate/analyse fully then move on. It is the long haul that matters. Some you win some you lose. Easier to type than to do but still true. @Pipp :woot:. @PenguinMum hope the "not food" isn't anything serious and/or long term.

Last edited:
Reactions: ziggy_w