What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
5.3 for me
FB_IMG_1640278638665.jpg

Reactions: Ryhia and Widgets

Widgets

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.1 when I went to the loo at just before 6am. 4.8 when I decided it was really time to get up.

I'll count that as steady at 5 I think, given the vagaries of meters (and me, and mornings ... and probably other things beginning with 'm')

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yup, @mojo37 , hope you can conquer this soon.
Out in sympathy with a whopping 8.7 today. Confused, and peeved, but the good(ish) news is that my home test HbA1c came in at 40. Not that either meter or HbA1c can be trusted. All a mystery, still, after 17 years of T2.
A bit more lounging about, with only intermittent bursts of energy today, as my intuition is telling me to take it easy.
Thank you some of it is a hangover from Christmas overindulgence and some from this non Covid cough .

Reactions: ianpspurs

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
about 7,4 this morning and I am still in the land of the living trying to get the covid off my lungs not feling to bad at the moment so will be leaving at that just wanted to let you know I am still around :)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
about 7,4 this morning and I am still in the land of the living trying to get the covid off my lungs not feling to bad at the moment so will be leaving at that just wanted to let you know I am still around :)
Good to hear from you and know you are still fighting the good fight. Peace be with you.