What was your fasting blood glucose? (full on chat)

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@gennepher I still can't see Popeye. I do have a mild version of face blindness. Perhaps it extends to to cat faces as well as human faces.
This is a bit of a weird one @Krystyna23040
I was enlarging it to outline, and then I couldn't find the face at all. Then I realise there was a double bigger face behind the one I had intentionally done, and it played with my eyes.
I have drawn a yellow line around the face I created of Popeye, but without that yellow line, the second bigger face is playing havoc with my eyes now I know it is there.
No wonder you couldn't see it!
D45B97E9-8AF0-4C0C-8053-36170B482DD7.jpeg

Reactions: alf_Josiah

Krystyna23040

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
This is a bit of a weird one @Krystyna23040
I was enlarging it to outline, and then I couldn't find the face at all. Then I realise there was a double bigger face behind the one I had intentionally done, and it played with my eyes.
I have drawn a yellow line around the face I created of Popeye, but without that yellow line, the second bigger face is playing havoc with my eyes now I know it is there.
No wonder you couldn't see it!
View attachment 52781
Brilliant @gennepher. I can definitely see Popeye now.

lindisfel

Expert
No of cases approaching 2000/ 100000 per day in Cumbria. Why when it not as bad in London and more have been vaccinate here.
D.

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
football, both the game and the culture.
French lesson went well, but phone call from Mum saying I need to go to UK ASAP.
After 5pm on a Friday... Sunday might be soonest possible.

Last edited:

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@dunelm I think the wet and muddy roads put him off as it takes ages to clean in the winter. He has definitely become a fair weather motorcyclist as he has got older.
It happens, sometime, especially if the bike is covered in chrome and needs a lot of polishing.

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
No of cases approaching 2000/ 100000 per day in Cumbria. Why when it not as bad in London and more have been vaccinate here.
D.
like most waves they expand in the populated area, where transports links mean fast migration on hosts in & out creates the real wave.

Ours is rippling out into other areas

So no PCR tests.
Plus
Difficulty get LFT has been an issue here.

Not sure how difficult it is getting tested your end, maybe the infrastructure is still not overwhelmed and we are still actually higher then announced ?

Don't test or count tests... lowers scores
Many won't admit
/Test and risk losing pay / access to other things... lowers scores.

Wonder what the tally really is ...
Severely under counted everywhere is my guess.

Stay safe :)

Last edited:

Jojo85

Good morning,

6am fbg 5.4
Cases are also soaring in NSW, the premier insists to keep open but finally put restrictions on night clubs pubs and hospitality settings. PCR testing are at full capacity and you cannot find RAT anywhere. Hope this phase is over soon. Stay safe everyone

Reactions: True Blue

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning,

6am fbg 5.4
Cases are also soaring in NSW, the premier insists to keep open but finally put restrictions on night clubs pubs and hospitality settings. PCR testing are at full capacity and you cannot find RAT anywhere. Hope this phase is over soon. Stay safe everyone
Is there a special course in purblind stupidity these "leaders" are attending? Must be making a fortune. You take care - are your RATs what we cal LFTs? - see attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-07 18.49.09.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-07 18.49.09.png
    101.8 KB · Views: 43

dogslife

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Unfairness/ use of offensive language.
Just watched Attenborough's programme on song, mainly birdsong, what a superb program it was and reminded me of the prolific wild life that was in our country side when I was young.
Derek
Nothing quite like birdsong for lifting the spirits@lindisfel.:singing::happy:

Reactions: jjraak

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Fbg 7.9
Still from stress on Tuesday.

Creative today.
Went disastrously wrong.
Found a sketchbook with every page painted a different colour of left over acrylics from a painting I did about 3 years ago. With a view to doing pastels in it.
Anyway, I tried the inks and spray water, expecting a blurred mess. Nothing happened. I thought the thin layer of acrylic would provide a seal on the paper.
But no, it just absorbed all the pen ink I put on it :(
So I got my pastels out to retrieve it...

And I hid a minute Popeye on this.
You'll go cross eyed if you look for him, and you stand no chance on a tiny phone screen, but I did give him whiskers to give a helping hand to any seeker...EDIT I did put those whiskers on, but no whiskers on this reduced file size :(

I need that coffee. Just had herbal tea, and my tummy is asking for food...

Have the best day you are able.
Hugs for those who need it.

8A23C7E5-EC82-4B10-8640-03CDC902940C.jpeg

Reactions: karen8967