What was your fasting blood glucose? (full on chat)

lindisfel

Expert
Wellll....you do know if it's not LONDON or lower, it not officially the south at all.

More of the lower south edge of the north bit, sort of thing.

Or at least that's how investment & trains work.

Hth's. :)

:hilarious:
Use
Less to do with his other damnations, more to do with his lying & dehumanising of a nation during the Covid Klondike years.

Sure others thought Nuremberg unnecessary.

The joys of thinking differently .

Enjoy the day.
Best wishes for the grandson & MiL.
Hi jjraak, some think when we mention the Nazis the argument has gone too far!

A normal execution was the very best they could expect. The authorities didn't use piano wire and a meat hook as they did and worse.
D.

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Use

Hi jjraak, some think when we mention the Nazis the argument has gone too far!

A normal execution was the very best they could expect. The authorities didn't use piano wire and a meat hook as they did and worse.
D.
I think the link I was trying to make is some things deserve being treated harshly, as a deterrent to others .

Not for a minute suggesting Tory BS & Co wanted to implement their 'let the bodies pile high' policy fully....

But I must admit
I haven't read all the "Policy by WhatsApp" messages.... :cool:

Last edited:

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Afternoon.

6.1...not too shabby.

A day of work yesterday, so a 4 mile each way cycle (Ebike) ride there & back, a light snack then gym rehab .

Good session.
Only male among the delightful ladies.

I spent an hour after it on the machines, rowing & cardio.

Managed to cut my 1000m row down to under 8 mins (2x 500m)

SPM (stroke per min) a steady 25.

And amongst other things fitness stamina level better.
Elliptical trainer, early gym 2 mins max, a few weeks ago 5 mins max, now a comfortable 10mins before lactic acid build up and I need to pause ...so most happy with progress.

E-bike is clearly benefitting me at gym & benefiting from my gym workouts.

Keep on like this, & you might see me in a yellow jersey yet ....:hilarious::hilarious:

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
And a pleasant afternoon

Laid flowers with my niece for mum.
7 years today
(Not including the 10 years previous, where we all sadly faded from her life )

So quite poignant.

Then stopped for a catch up.
Two hot chocolates & a brownie later..(yes, I know..but lovely none the less, and mum would have loved it. )

Quite a pleasant day all in, given the circumstances.

Take care all.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Afternoon.

6.1...not too shabby.

A day of work yesterday, so a 4 mile each way cycle (Ebike) ride there & back, a light snack then gym rehab .

Good session.
Only male among the delightful ladies.

I spent an hour after it on the machines, rowing & cardio.

Managed to cut my 1000m row down to under 8 mins (2x 500m)

SPM (stroke per min) a steady 25.

And amongst other things fitness stamina level better.
Elliptical trainer, early gym 2 mins max, a few weeks ago 5 mins max, now a comfortable 10mins before lactic acid build up and I need to pause ...so most happy with progress.

E-bike is clearly benefitting me at gym & benefiting from my gym workouts.

Keep on like this, & you might see me in a yellow jersey yet ....:hilarious::hilarious:
Fantastic progress. Testament to your tenacity. Hug and winner for the flower laying. Take care.

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
A (not very) wild guess is that the damaging (damming?) headlines from that committee report were leaked so she used the whatsApp messages.
there must have been concerns re NDA & Risk of being sued.

I wonder if the deciding factor was someone telling her they'd back her all the way, and they'd cover any losses.

Throwing the hounds off the scent might be worth it to 'others'. Mmhh

RFSMarch

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
05:16am 6.4 ↗️ - got up to answer the call of nature and figured out that I may as well stay awake!

Watched Elvis last night - typical Baz Luhrmann theatricals but I did enjoy the little snippets of songs arranged in a minor key - think Austin Butler didn't quite capture Elvis in his declining years (despite a diet of donuts and liquid ice-cream to pile on the pounds) but still.. a decent enough story and he probably will scoop the Oscar.

I love me a kitchen gadget and I bought one of the Lakeland Souper-Cube trays (think... giant ice cube tray) for freezing blocks of soups/stews etc. So Thai Sweet Potato and Courgette soup made using the final bendy stage veggies. Enthralling trip to Sainsbury's for 7am opening (and the improved chance of stocked and fresher veggies), then the Swiss bakery including a slice of quiche for an early lunch because I finally have a BBC shift for the F1 this weekend. Alas I was also begged by the golf club to come in tomorrow and then rush home for the race shift but luckily the organiser told me to take my time and not kill myself trying to get back in time - which is nice.
Spent all day with BBC IT Support on the phone to coax the laptop back to full functionality - the guardian of the laptops demands if back with lovely phrases like 'Freelancers are not entitled to a laptop' but the scheduler and ed-in-chief have told me to keep hold of it. So Rozzington Bear is piggy in the middle.

Right - coffee to be had and then spenderoo to the next clue.

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Fbg. 6.6

Wildlife nighttime cameras...

Cat Merlin's close encounters with the Fox.
Merlin has no fear of that fox. He is quite comfortable being on the ground next to the fox.

Also Cats Jade (feeding on the swing) & Midnight (at the end)

Creative is my morning's digital sheep painting, done in Procreate...

Other news?
Sparrows are hungrily feeding off the fatballs.
The current Mr Blackbird covets the cats JellyMeat Whiskas...
Mr Robin prefers sneaking the dry cat biscuits off the swing as Merlin is sleeping on the other end of the swing...

Me?
My highlight this morning is Midnight sleeping on my stomach, his living fur blanket keeping me warm and snug.
Yes, there are jobs to be getting on with, but I still have some hot tea in my flask...

Have your best day...

70886CAA-F3CB-48AC-8A72-BF4CBB81C5E0.jpeg

Last edited:

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
there must have been concerns re NDA & Risk of being sued.

I wonder if the deciding factor was someone telling her they'd back her all the way, and they'd cover any losses.

Throwing the hounds off the scent might be worth it to 'others'. Mmhh
That seems to be why she is at pains to stress public interest so the NDA is void. If any family messages turn up many legal advisers say that angle won't work. Some already think it wouldn't work in court. Matty's eat out to help the virus get about line is a real zinger. This is damming of the level of understanding of risk. Classic is: Perhaps most alarming is that Johnson bafflingly suggests a causal relationship between dying of Covid-19 and living longer.

Sit back and watch more bind moggling tales of Life with The Crazies. Remember, you can still enjoy a serving of popcorn while on a low-carb diet. The fiber content will help keep you full and the volume might prevent you from giving in to cravings for cake and cookies. ;)

Last edited:

CatrinJ

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cheese and Tories,
6.9 this morning. I did have a couple of small slices of cake in the office and dinner was lentil & bacon soup with one slice of seeded sourdough followed by baked fish with carrots, broccoli and sprouts. Also didn’t sleep well last night but on the plus side I did discover 6-music does a few hours of ambient in the early hours. Thought it would help me drift off but maybe my brain was enjoying it to much to let me fall asleep.

Krystyna23040

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
8.7 this morning. Probably the stress and the sleepless Thursday night although l did sleep well last night. I did up my carbs to 20g yesterday so am back to 12g today.

Am still tired today as I did so much work yesterday plus 14K steps and resistance exercises.

I