Five-Layered Mexican Dip
- Mix together sour cream and salsa in small bowl
- Spread bean dip in shallow glass bowl
- Top with sour cream-salsa mixture, spreading to cover bean dip
- (Dip may be prepared to this point; cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.) Just before serving, top with lettuce, tomato and cheese
- Garnish with cilantro, if desired
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrional Facts (Per Serving)
Calories 193, Calories from fat 16% Total Fat 3g, Saturated Fat 2g, Protein 7g, Carbohydrates 31g, Cholesterol 8mg, Sodium 429mg, Dietary Fiber 4g.
Recipe Comments and Suggestions
DiabeticCooking.com. © Publications International Ltd, 2002.
To make Five-Layered Mexican Dip, you'll need:
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup Guiltless Gourmet salsa = (roasted red pepper or southwestern grill)
- 1 jar Guiltless Gourmet black bean dip - (16 oz) = (spicy or mild)
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese - (1 oz) Chopped fresh cilantro and cilantro sprigs (optional)
- 1 large bag Guiltless Gourmet baked tortilla (7 oz) = (yellow white or blue corn)