The TRUEyou mini blood glucose meter is an attractive, easy to use meter that requires a relatively small sample of blood and meets the latest (2013) ISO standards for blood glucose meter accuracy.
The TRUEyou mini blood glucose meter is a good choice if you are looking for a compact meter that has a good range of basic features.
If you require more advanced features, such as data transfer or test reminders, consider a different meter such as the TRUEyou.
- Available in either red or blue
- Allows for alternate site testing , saving your fingers from lancing
- Test strip release button prevents needing to handle used test strips
- Stores 500 results
- 7, 14 and 30-day averaging
- Blood sample size: 0.5 microlitre
- Time for result: As little as 4 seconds
- Memory: 500 results
- Averages: 7, 14, and 30 days
- Battery: One 3V lithium #CR2032 (non-rechargeable)
- Battery life: Approximately 2146 tests or 1.5 years
- Automatic shut-off: After two minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 84 x 30 x 15 mm
- Weight: 28g with battery
- Measurement range: 1.1 – 33.3 mmol/L
- Haematocrit: 20-55%
Operating range (for meter and test strips)
- Relative humidity: 10-90% (Non-condensing)
- Temperature: 10°C-40°C
- Altitude: 3094 metres