Bayer’s CONTOUR NEXT USB blood glucose monitor is the next generation of their popular CONTOUR USB and allows you to test and easily transfer your diabetes information.
The CONTOUR NEXT USB meter enables you to record and organise the information you need to make sense of the results you get, such as marking carbohydrate and insulin information.
The meter meets the 2013 ISO standards for blood glucose meter accuracy.
Getting the basics right
Following on from its predecessor, the CONTOUR USB, the CONTOUR NEXT USB:
- Ready for testing, straight out of the box
- Quick testing, get results in 5 seconds
- Tiny blood sample needed and the easy Sip-In Sampling helps you to apply the right amount of blood on the first try
- No Coding technology means you won’t need to code your meter
Easy to use out of the box
Bayer’s CONTOUR NEXT USB meter is quick and easy to use straight from the box.
Helps you to achieve complete control of your diabetes
Diabetes can be a challenging condition to keep under control especially if you don’t have access to the bigger picture of what influences your blood glucose results.
Bayer’s CONTOUR NEXT USB gives you more choice over the information you include with your results.
- New: As well as testing and logging your blood glucose levels, the CONTOUR NEXT USB allows you to add carbohydrate and insulin information, allowing you to see the big picture.
- New: As well as needing only a tiny amount of blood, the CONTOUR NEXT test strips allow you to reapply more blood to the test strip should you need to, which saves on test strips and saves you time as well.
- Store up to 2,000 tests on the meter
- Review your results and trends on your meter
- Download and share reports with your diabetes team
- Plug the CONTOUR NEXT USB into any computer to convert the results on your meter into charts and tables to make understanding patterns of results even easier
- The bright colour display and illuminated test strip port make testing in low light conditions simple
CONTOUR NEXT test strips
The CONTOUR NEXT USB uses CONTOUR NEXT test strips. Bayer’s CONTOUR NEXT USB is not compatible with original CONTOUR test strips.
CONTOUR NEXT test strips are available on prescription.
Worthwhile registering your CONTOUR NEXT USB
When you register your CONTOUR NEXT USB, you can benefit from the following:
- Membership of the Bayer Diabetes Care support programme
- Get access to Bayer Diabetes Support, a support team staffed by qualified nurses
- Free colourful meter wallets to brighten up blood glucose testing kit
- Free control solution for life
- Free batteries and record diaries
- Full lifetime warranty
- You can claim a CONTOUR NEXT USB wall charger for free after registration
- Blood sample size: 0.6 microlitres
- Time to result: 5 seconds
- Measurement range: 1.1 – 33.3 mmol/L
- Memory: 2,000 entries
- Averages: 7, 14, 30 and 90 days
- Battery: Non-serviceable, 250mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery, 3.4V – 4.2V (5V input voltage)
- Charging current: 300 mA
- Meter/Battery life: 5 years
- Dimensions: 97 x 30 x 16 mm
- Weight: 43g
- Temperature: 5°–45°C
- Humidity: 10-93% relative humidity
- Temperature: 9°–30°C