Accu-Chek Aviva Nano
The Accu-Chek Aviva Nano blood glucose monitoring system boasts a smart but simple design. Housing serious style and performance in a small meter, the device is ideal for fast testing.
It’s tiny - at 7cm tall and weighing in at 40g - but the Accu-Chek Aviva Nano from Roche is a real treat when it comes to blood testing. If you have to test, then you might as well use a cool gadget to do so.
Accu-Chek FastClix finger pricker
Small enough to fit in even a child’s pocket, the Nano comes with a state-of-the-art FastClix lancing device.
The Accu-Chek Aviva Nano has a discreet glow in the dark meter display allowing for ease of use during the night and clearer visibility.
The Accu-Chek FastClix finger pricker incorporating Clixmotion technology with the chance to adjust the penetration depth of for less discomfort when testing.
Cutting down the test steps
The Accu-Chek Aviva Nano allows people with diabetes to test in half the steps, with lancets included in a pre-loaded drum of 6 lancets. This makes blood glucose testing less fiddly and and the lancet drums can be disposed of in household waste.
The Accu-Chek Aviva Nano system takes a very small blood sample and can record 7, 14, 30 and 90 day averages as well as produce pre and post meal markers and test reminder alarms.
Accu-Chek Aviva Nano Technical Information
- STRIPS: Accu-Chek Aviva test strips, available on prescription.
- DATA: Data Port: infrared (IR) window, can be used with Smartpix download device
- BATTERIES REQUIRED: (2) 3V lithium batteries (CR2032) Battery Life: Approximately 1000 tests
- SUPPORT: UK: 0800 701 000 Ireland: 1 800 709 600
- Display: LCD with auto backlight
- Automatic Power: 90 seconds
- Auto power on with strip insertion
- Auto off in 2 minutes if meter not used
- Power Supply: (2) 3V lithium batteries (CR2032)
- Battery Life: Approximately 1000 tests
- System Operating Conditions: 6oC to 44oC (43oF to 111oF)
- Meter Storage Conditions: -25oC to 70oC (-13oF to 158oF)
- Relative Humidity Operating Range: 10% - 90%
- Memory Capacity: 500 results with time and date
- Dimensions: 43 x 69 x 20 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: approximately 40g with batteries
- Data Port: infrared (IR) window
- Test principle: electrochemical
- Test Averages: 7, 14, 30, and 90 day with pre and post meal averages
- Further features: hypo indicator, pre- and post-meal markers, 4 customisable test reminders, general marker, post-meal reminder, auto control ID