The TRUEresult Twist glucose meter is one of Nipro Diagnostics’ range of glucometers and is ideal for quick and easy results on the go.
The TRUEresult Twist meets the 2013 ISO standards for meter accuracy.
The blood test meter is very small and fits onto the top of the test strips pot which can make blood testing simpler, particularly if you’re travelling, shopping or dining out.
TRUEresult blood glucose meter advantages
As well as its minute size, the TRUEresult offers:
- Simple and fast use, as it only requires a 0.5 microliter sample size with results taking just 4 seconds.
- No coding is required to use the meter
- Alternative site testing means you can use both your finger or forearm for sample testing.
The TRUEresult Twist is available in a number of colours:
The TRUEresult Twist comes with a TRUEresult lancing device, lancets and test strips.
Small and efficient meter
The meter exceeds the 2013 international accuracy standards (ISO). The monitor is not currently compatible with computer software.
However, it is certainly a small and efficient meter that’s great for use when out and about.
TRUEresult Twist technical information
- Blood sample size: 0.5 microlitre
- Time for results: As little as 4 seconds
- Measurement range: 1.1-33.3 mmol/L
- Haematocrit: 20-60%
- Memory: 99 test results
- Batteries: One 3V lithium CR2032 (non-rechargeable)
- Battery life: Approximately 1,500 tests or 2 years of average usage
- Automatic shut-off after 2 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 43 x 37 x 23 mm
- Weight: 17 g
Operating Range (Meter & Test Strips)
- Relative humidity: 10-90% (Non-condensing)
- Temperature: 10°C-40°C
- Altitude: 3094 metres