Managing diabetes during the festive season can be a challenge and we want to make it a little easier for you. That’s why we’re excited to announce our exclusive giveaway where you have the chance to win one of ten £250 M&S vouchers to spend on food, just in time for Christmas. Imagine all the delicious, real-food meals you can create with this fantastic prize!
Win 1 of 10 gift cards for M&S
Ten winners will each receive a £250 M&S voucher via e-gift card. To win, all you have to do is enter the competition below.
Join the Diabetes Community
If you haven’t already, join our thriving diabetes community to connect with others who understand your journey. Together, we can support each other in managing diabetes and living our best lives.
Terms and Conditions: Competition
- The prize draw is open to all GB residents (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland).
- By taking part in this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- No purchase necessary.
- To enter the prize draw entrants must enter the competition prize draw above from a valid email address with valid contact details.
- The opening date for receipt of entries is 00:01 01 December 1 2023 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 31 December 2023.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify altered entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. No responsibility will be taken for technical, telecommunication or website error, proof of entry is not proof of receipt. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
- Only one entry per person. No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date under independent supervision on January 11, 2024. The winner will be notified by email. The prize must be claimed within 5 days. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however, if the prize is not claimed by 07 01 2024 an alternative winner will be chosen at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- The delivery of the prize will be managed by Diabetes.co.uk and will be arranged by direct contact with the winner by email following their acceptance of the prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility in relation to the prize once dispatched to the winner.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
- The Promoter is Diabetes.co.uk, Science Park, University of Warwick, England.
- This competition is not endorsed or affiliated with M&S.