Having diabetes doesn’t mean you can’t still do whatever you want to do. Your dreams can still come true.
- Diabetes won’t stop you making your dreams come true.
- Having diabetes should not interfere with life plans, just as it shouldn’t interfere with sport.
- Just look at many brilliant people who have diabetes. Actors, musicians, professional football players, teachers, doctors and people everywhere who have diabetes and don’t let it stand in their way.
- Understanding is the key to not letting diabetes interfere with your life.
- If you learn to manage diabetes well using a combination of diet, exercise and medication/insulin you can lead a long, happy life.
Life plans, Understanding diabetes, manage diabetes, diet and exercise
Fancy a Quick Game?
If you get tired of reading about diabetes, just have a rest by placing our Cowboy Game !
Once you’ve got an awesome high score, you can carry on reading!
Hey, it wouldn’t be a good Kids Section if we didn’t have games!
Everyone loves games!