The BREEZE 2 meter from Bayer Diabetes Care is particularly useful for people with diabetes who are leading an active lifestyle, or would like to live a more active lifestyle, whether they have type 1 diabetes or type 2 diabetes.
The BREEZE 2 meter is self-contained and may be carried in the pocket. The 10-test disc houses a series of test strips, meaning that there are less small, delicate adjustments to be made.
The BREEZE 2 is also robust enough to be used on the move.
For those who lead an active lifestyle
The BREEZE 2 has helped professional rugby players and snowboarders to take control of their diabetes, but it could be useful for any person with diabetes who is considering taking more exercise or travelling.
For those that do lead an active lifestyle, their way of life may affect their blood glucose levels.
The BREEZE 2 lets active people with diabetes test their blood glucose with a minimum of fuss.
No need for reloading
Because of the 10 test disc, the BREEZE 2 blood glucose monitor won’t need reloading whilst you are half way up, or down, a mountain… or midway through a race for that matter.
The BREEZE 2 is complete with Bayer’s No Coding™ technology, automatically coding each new set of disks.
Breeze 2 features and benefits
- No Coding™ technology: Eliminates need to enter code for different test strip batches.
- Individually sealed test strips: For extended life
- 5 seconds: Accurate results in 5 seconds
- 10 tests: 10 on-board test strips present in each BREEZE 2 disc.
Breeze 2 product contents
- Breeze 2 Blood Glucose Meter
- Breeze 2 User Guide
- Breeze 2 Test Disc with 10 tests
- Microlet Adjustable Lancing Device with 10 Sterile Ascensia Microlet Lancets
- Carrying Case
- Record Diary
- Warranty Card
- Blood sample size: 1μl
- Results in 5 Seconds
- Measurement range: 0.6–33.3 mmol/L
- Memory: 420 results
- Averages: 7, 14 and 30 day
- Battery: One 3-volt lithium battery (CR2032)
- Diabetes Management Software Supported