The Accu-Chek Aviva Nano blood glucose monitoring system boasts a smart but simple design. Housing serious style and performance in a small meter, the device is ideal for fast testing.
It’s tiny – at 7cm tall and weighing in at 40g – but the Accu-Chek Aviva Nano from Roche is a real treat when it comes to blood testing. If you have to test, then you might as well use a cool gadget to do so.
The Accu-Chek Aviva Nano has passed the 2013 ISO standards for glucose meter accuracy.
Accu-Chek FastClix finger pricker
Small enough to fit in even a child’s pocket, the Nano comes with a state-of-the-art FastClix lancing device.
The Accu-Chek Aviva Nano has a discreet glow in the dark meter display allowing for ease of use during the night and clearer visibility.
The Accu-Chek FastClix finger pricker incorporating Clixmotion technology with the chance to adjust the penetration depth of for less discomfort when testing.
Cutting down the test steps
The Accu-Chek Aviva Nano allows people with diabetes to test in half the steps, with lancets included in a pre-loaded drum of 6 lancets. This makes blood glucose testing less fiddly and and the lancet drums can be disposed of in household waste.
The Accu-Chek Aviva Nano system takes a very small blood sample and can record 7, 14, 30 and 90 day averages as well as produce pre and post meal markers and test reminder alarms.
Use each lancet once, but only change the drum every 6 tests .
Once used, the lancets disappear inside the drum so that no accidents can happen.
- Hypo indicator
- Pre- and post-meal markers
- 4 customisable test reminders
Accu-Chek Aviva Nano Technical Information
- Blood sample size: 0.6 microlitres
- Memory Capacity: 500 results with time and date
- Averages: 7, 14, 30, and 90 day with pre and post meal averages
- Batteries: Two 3V lithium batteries (CR2032)
- Battery Life: Approximately 1000 tests
- Dimensions: 43 x 69 x 20 mm
- Weight: 40g with batteries
- Operating temperature: 6°C to 44°C (43°F–111°F)
- Storage temperature: -25°C to 0°C (-13°F–158°F)
- Humidity: 10%–90% relative humidity