The GlucoMen GM from Menarini stands out as being one of the thinnest, if not the thinnest, glucose meters available.
At 13mm thi, it’s certainly pocket friendly.
The GM glucose meter takes GlucoMen GM sensors or test strips, which require a small 0.5 microlitre blood sample.
The test strips require no coding and the meter has passed the 2013 ISO standards for blood glucose meter accuracy.
Results in 7 seconds
Results appear in 7 seconds and can be downloaded and observed via Menarini’s diabetes management software.
The GM can store up to 250 results and its battery life, via a 3V lithium CR 2032 battery.
14 and 30 day averages are provided by the glucometer.
Alternate site testing
The GM supports alternate site testing on the palm of the hand.
GlucoMen GM technical details
- Blood sample size: 0.5 microlitre
- Measurement range: 0.6-33.3 mmol/L
- Time for result: 7 seconds
- Battery: 3V lithium CR 2032
- Battery life: Approx 2000 tests
- Memory: 250 test results
- Averages: 14 and 30 day
- Dimensions: 80 x 65 x 13 mm
- Weight: Approx 39g
- Operating temperature : 5° – 45°C (41°F – 113°F)
- Optimal measuring range: 10° – 40°C (50°F – 104°F)
- Humidity: 20-80% relative humidity