The iCare Advanced from iCare Medical is an attractive and simple to use blood glucose meter.
Whilst there are meters with more sophisticated features, the iCare Advanced presents all of the basic features that are needed for regular testing and recording of blood glucose results.
The meter can take iCare Advanced blood glucose test strips, available as a pot of strips, or iCare Advanced Solo test strips, which are individually foil wrapped.
The iCare Advanced allows for alternate site testing.
- Blood sample size: 0.7 microlitres
- Time for result: 6 seconds
- Memory: 450 results
- Averages: 7, 15, 30 days
- Battery: One 3V lithium batteries (replaceable CR2032)
- Battery life: Approximately 1,000 tests
- Dimensions: 95 x 53 x 16 mm
- Weight: 50g
- Measurement range: 1.1-33.3 mmol/L
- Haematocrit: 20-60%
- Temperature: 10° – 40°C (50° – 104°F)
- Relative humidity: 10-85%