The Element, is made by Infopia and available from distributor Neon Diagnostics in the UK.
The Element requires only a 0.3 microlitres blood sample size and delivers results in just 3 seconds.
- 0.3 microlitres blood sample size
- Results in 3 seconds
- Allows alternate site testing
- Test strip eject button
- Meal and activity markers
- 5 daily alarms
- Supports data transfer by USB cable (available to purchase separately)
With the Element you can set how many days you want the meter to provide averages over. Up to three different custom averages can be set up.
- Blood sample size: 0.3 microlitres
- Time for result: 3 seconds
- Memory: 500 test results
- Battery: Two 3V lithium battery (CR2032)
- Battery life: 5,000 tests
- Dimensions: 76 x 56 x 18 mm
- Weight: 45g (including battery)
- Measurement range: 0.6 to 33.3 mmol/L
- Hematocrit: 20 to 60%
- Altitude: Up to 3048 m (10,000 ft)
- Operating temperature: 10 to 40°C (50 to 104°F)
- Operating humidity: 10 to 90%