The OneTouch Verio is an alternative, simpler blood glucose meter to the LifeScan OneTouch Verio IQ.
It is a device built with simplicity in mind, to make testing all that much easier, whilst still packing in lots of useful features.
The meter makes it easy to see whether your results are in your desired range and also gives you regular progress reports to keep you well informed and motivated.
The OneTouch exceeds the 2013 ISO standards for blood glucose meter accuracy with over 99% of results within the accuracy boundaries.
OneTouch Verio features
- Simple design: One screen, simple menu and three buttons to make using the device as easy and intuitive as possible
- Can judge results and immediately signal if the result is above, below or on your target guidelines, which are alterable to make it personal to your requirements
- Log your readings and review them at any time
- 7, 14, 30 and 90 days averages keep track of your blood glucose control that can be checked at any time
- Can spot patterns and alert you to patterns in blood glucose, e.g. having a high range over the last few days at a specific time, alerting you and letting you take the steps to prevent the pattern repeating.
The OneTouch Verio blood glucose meter uses AA Batteries so it is always ready to go with a power source that is readily available and easy to change.
OneTouch Verio Test Strips
The OneTouch Verio system only uses the OneTouch Verio test strips.
- No need to code the strip and the meter, the strips and meter do it automatically.
- Only a small blood sample is needed
- Plasma calibrated to allow easy comparison of results with laboratory methods
- These side applied test strips allow blood to be easily applied from any test site
- Strips are touchable, making insertion to the meter easy
- Blood sample size: 0.4 microlitres
- Time for result: 5 seconds
- Memory: 500 test records
- Averages: 7, 14, 30 and 90 days
- Battery: Two replaceable AAA alkaline batteries
- Dimensions: 80 x 52 x 25 mm
- Weight: 85g
- Measurement range: 1.1 to 33.3 mmol/L
- Haematocrit: 20 – 60%
- Temperature: 6° – 44°C (43 – 111°F)
- Relative humidity: 10 – 90%
- Altitude: Up to 3,048 m