The Abbott FreeStyle Freedom Lite is a small, convenient blood glucose meter.
- Not sure what average blood sugar levels should be? Read our blood sugar level range guide
Freedom Lite: No coding
With no coding needed, the Freestyle Freedom Lite is fast, taking on average five seconds to return a test result and one of the lightest meters in the FreeStyle range from Abbott Diabetes Care.
The Freestyle Freedom Lite is designed for people on the go.
Tiny sample sizes
Using a tiny sample size of just 0.3 μL, the larger buttons make using the Freestyle Freedom Lite easier to use.
The Freestyle Freedom Lite can return:
- 7 day averages
- 14 day averages
- 30-day averages
In total, it can store a total of 400 results within the meter memory.
The Freestyle Freedom Lite uses Freedom test strips which are available on prescription.
- No coding required
- FreeStyle Lite test strip that is compatible with the FreeStyle Lite meter and FreeStyle Freedom Lite meter
- Larger buttons
- 7, 14 and 30 day averages with 400 results in meter memory
- Compatible with Abbott’s FreeStyle Auto-Assist Software –available to download from Abbott Diabetes Care
- Blood sample size: 0.3 microliter
- Memory: 400 results
- Battery: One CR 2032, 3V lithium battery