The TEE2 blood glucose meter from Spirit Healthcare is a meter with a monochrome display.
In addition to providing all the basic essential functions of blood glucose testing, such as a small test sample size, good sized memory and a range of averages, the TEE2 takes test strips that have a long shelf life.
The shelf life of TEE2 test strips is a feature that makes the meter ideal for regular testers and people that may only wish to test occasionally or on a sporadic basis.
The TEE2 allows for alternate site testing.
- Blood sample size: 0.5 microlitres
- Time for result: 5 seconds
- Memory: 500 results
- Averages: 1, 7, 14, 30 and 90 days
- Batteries: Two, 3V lithium batteries (replaceable CR2032)
- Battery life: 5,000 tests
- Dimensions: 90 x 49 x 14 mm
- Weight: 50g
- Measurement range: 1.1-33.3 mmol/L
- Haematocrit: 30-55%
- Temperature: 5° – 50°C (41° – 122°F)
- Relative humidity: 10-90%