MediPAL® is an Emergency ID card for people with diabetes.
The MediPAL® card is designed to instantly display not only diabetes type, but also current medication and medical history details, not to mention important emergency contact details.
If you are at risk of a hypo, or are concerned about what would happen to you if you were taken ill, then a MediPAL® card provides peace of mind, particularly when travelling abroad.
The MediPAL® card shows:
- A distinctive Green Cross
- Name / DOB
- Emergency contact details
- Front – 10 Current Medications
- Back – 8 important Medical history details (including allergies)
- GP’s name address and telephone number or Hospital contact
- Two free updates and no costly membership.
- Waterproof, made from hard wearing plastic.
- Fits into a purse or wallet
The card (which is shown at actual size) costs £14.99 if applied for online or via application form.
You can download the application form from the MediPAL website or call their 24 hour help line on 0845 603 4604 to request one.