Looking for recipes? Browse over 3,000 delicious diabetes recipes.
- ¼ pound (120g) fresh smoked salmon, sliced thinly
- French bread toasted in squares from 120g of French bread
- 1 fresh lemon
Place the toasted squares of bread on a large plate in the manner in which they are to be served. Place the smoked salmon atop the squares of bread. Garnish with fresh lemon slices.
Nutritional information (per serving)
- 37 calories (17% calories from fat),
- 3 g protein,
- 1 g total fat (0.1 g saturated fat),
- 5 g carbohydrates,
- 0 dietary fibre,
- 2 mg cholesterol,
- 158 mg sodium
- 1/2 carbohydrate (bread/starch)