The GlucoLab, manufactured by Infopia and available from Neon Diagnostics in the UK, provides basic all the basic features needed for blood glucose testing.
Note that the GlucoLab test strips require a 1 microlitres blood sample size which is relatively large by modern standards.
- 500 result test memory
- 5 daily alarms
- Allows alternate site testing
- Test strip eject button
- Meal and activity markers
- Supports data transfer by USB (available to purchase separately)
The GlucoLab allows the user to set their own averages, so you can set how many days you want the meter to provide an average over. Up to three different averages can be set up.
- Blood sample size: 1.0 microlitres
- Time for result: 5 seconds
- Memory: 500 test results
- Averages: 3 averages –you can set the number of days
- Battery: Two 3V lithium battery (CR2032)
- Battery life: 1 year after purchasing
- Dimensions: 85 x 51 x 19 mm
- Weight: 49g (including battery)
- Measurement range: 0.6 to 33.3 mmol/L
- Hematocrit: 20 to 60%
- Altitude: Up to 3048 m (10,000 ft)
- Operating temperature: 10 to 40°C (50 to 104°F)
- Operating humidity: 10 to 90%