Looking for recipes? Browse over 3,000 delicious diabetes recipes.
- 1 ½ pounds of asparagus, with the larger stems chopped off and discarded
- 1 ½ tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- Cooking spray with butter flavour
Cook the asparagus in lightly salted water until it is crisp and drain. Lightly spray with butter-flavoured cooking spray and sprinkle with balsamic vinegar.
Nutritional information (per serving)
- 26 calories (6% calories from fat),
- 2g protein,
- trace total fat (0 saturated fat),
- 5g carbohydrate,
- 2g dietary fibre,
- 0 cholesterol,
- 3g sodium
- 1 vegetable