The Lifescan OneTouch Ultra 2 Blood Glucose Meter is designed for good diabetes management.
The OneTouch Ultra2 is based on the widely-used OneTouch Ultra.
After more testing feedback from doctors, nurses and patients, and latest technology – the OneTouch Ultra2 Meter provides all the information necessary to help manage diabetes better.
LifeScan OneTouch Ultra2 Contents
The Ultra2 box includes:
- Meter (with batteries installed)
- OneTouch Ultra test strips
- OneTouch UltraSoft lancing device
Benefits of the OneTouch Ultra2
- Fast test time – 5 Seconds
- End fill test strip automatically draws in blood
- Test on forearm, palm or finger
- Large display with backlight
- Data port for transferring data to computer
- No cleaning necessary
- Customer Service Helpline
- Three-year warranty
- Blood sample size: 1 microlitre
- Time for result: 5 seconds
- Memory: 500 test results
- Averages: 7, 14 and 30 days
- Battery: One replaceable 3.0 Volt CR 2032 lithium battery
- Dimensions: 79 x 57 x 23 mm
- Weight: 43g including batteries
- Measurement range: 1.1 to 33.3 mmol/L
- Haematocrit: 30 – 55%
- Temperature: 6° – 44°C (43 – 111°F)
- Relative humidity: 10 – 90%
- Altitude: 3, 048 m
The LifeScan OneTouch Ultra2 previously boasted a fast test time, small sample size, a three year warranty and customer service helpline, with no cleaning necessary.
As stated above, more modern meters now provide improved features.