Diabetes guides give you the information you want to know about diabetes – from diagnosis to diabetes management. We’ve highlighted the main sections of the site below. Click on a title for all of the relevant guides and don’t forget to keep up to date with the latest Diabetes News
Finally, if you have a questio, ask it on the Diabetes Forum to 281,823 members.
As diabetes requires blood glucose management, getting to know your diabetes will help in its management.
This involves understandings of:
- The symptoms of high and low blood glucose
- Recommended blood glucose levels
- How food affects your blood glucose levels
- How exercise can affect your glucose levels
- The complications of diabetes
What benefits am I entitled to?
You are exempt from VAT on diabetes-related products.
Which blood glucose meter is right for me?
Compare all of the UK’s blood glucose meters